Friday, August 7, 2015

Red Magic

I have the Red Magic started (my last blog post, write-in) yes. But I really want to work on Survival Zone! It goes away, the urges, because I force myself to work on something else, but I don't know. I think I'm going to do it. For real. Red Magic is about a quarter done, but still.

And I love the cover! And I have the outline pretty well done, love the way the book will go..........but still. Survival Zone here I come!

Here's the covers! White Magic has a new cover now, too, and I also have the cover for Black Magic finished. Love it too! Loooooove them all!

And the fonts, I laughed when I asked someone's opinion on the cover, she said, 'Nope, don't like it."

I asked why?

"Too WITCHY!"

I laughed and laughed! She had no idea what the book was about, she thought it was a kids book, supposed to be cute and bubbly!

Good job, Tina, with the fonts, don't you think? And the covers! LOVE IT!









No comments:

Post a Comment