Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
That goes for me too.
I'll say it to everyone I hear, but I also mean it for everyone I won't see.   Just because I don't talk to you doesn't mean I don't think of you (Robbie, Arthur & Jaime and gorgeous kids, Becky and Jordan, Chris and Joey - you know, all of you guys!)
I'm here at home today because my youngest refused to go to dance class.  Again.  I've forced it three times, the first day she sat in the corner refusing to participate, the second time she danced - yay! - and last week she sat in the corner and refused to participate.
I was all set to force it again this week.  High hopes.  But I knew by her mood........I wasn't going to win.  When did I get so weak?  She loves to dance, but she is painfully shy in front of other people.  I thought she might outgrow it.  She's still young.
And nothing like her older sister, who was born to show off - I mean, born for the stage.
Okay.  Back to writing.
Did I do everything I had planned this week?  Sort of.  Kind of.  Does that count?
I DID edit one book, Soul Catcher, so hopefully that will be in print as soon as the proof gets read.  I did colour two pictures for the Teddy series.  And I did start writing another book.
But a week is so long ago............I forget what I had planned.  Sad isn't it?  I think I used to have a memory, but I can't remember anymore when I last had full control over it, but my guess is before the four kids came along.  Yup, probably, because that's when I lost over half of my control over everything!
Control.  Reminds me of my computer skills.  Less than half there.
One of these days I'm going to learn how to post a picture here.  One of these days.........
I want to upload a few covers for The Unbelievers, which is in the process of being edited.
Right Tina?  Are you ready?  She LOVES helping me!  She just WAITS for me to call her on the phone.......
"Tina?  Are you there?"
................................
"Tina?  I can hear you breathing."
................................
"Tina, I don't need to borrow any money."
.................................
"Tina can you help me?"
................................
"Tina pleeeeease?"
Sigh.  "Fine.  What do you want?"

And that's my life.
And Tina, by the way, did I say thanks yet?  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. "What do you want?" Hee hee hee... Yep, that's the answer you get! What do you want?

    ReplyDelete