Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A is for Applesauce

It's finally ready! So excited! This book is unreal, I promise! The illustrations,.........sigh.........

Seriously!

We are ordering the proofs for the book and also for the accompanying workbook, which is perfect too. My kids will love it! It's fun, with all the colours so bright. Now as soon as the proof is approved it will be for sale. So exciting!

B is for Bubblegum is 'almost' finished,  C is for  Calastrophe is being illustrated, and D is for........, well, it's been started anyway.

Hey, trust me, I am NOT wonderwoman. I'm also working on Zapped, the second in the Blurs series, and White Magic, another young adult novel, and another picture book series. But everything is getting wrapped up! And I can't wait to see how the pictures for the Teddy and I series are turning out.

But this post is all about A is gor Applesauce!




Love it! Hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment