Saturday, December 7, 2013

A is for Applesauce - DONE




It is finally for sale! A is for Applesauce! Can you hear me sigh in relief? It is for sale only on Amazon.com so far. Maybe, eventually, it will be available as an e-book, but for now - YAY! IT'S ON AMAZON!
Oh, the struggles to get that book finished. Finishing the story...........finding an illustrator.........that paid off, waiting for the perfect one. His version of Zita was absolutely perfect, exactly what I envisioned.
And then the computer woes. Not getting into that. The kids could hear, and I'd have to wash my own mouth with soap. More than once. A lot more.
But its done! Of course now I really need to get my butt in gear because Alexander has already finished the illustrations for B is for Bubblegum, and started C is for Calastrophe, which I haven't even finalized the story! Needs a little work............
And then D, ....
yipes! I really am behind!
That's okay. I'll catch up. Really. Really I will.
Check it out on Amazon! It looks so pretty. I love it!

http://www.amazon.com/Applesauce-Arthur-Alphabet-Books-Volume/dp/1482739712/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1386454998&sr=8-7&keywords=julie+affleck


I know I use a lot of exclamation points, but I can't help it. When I talk, or write or read, it's how I sound. I give myself a headache!
I showed the book to one of my nieces, we're going to read it tomorrow. Can't wait!
I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of it! Let me know! Please!


No comments:

Post a Comment