Sunday, February 9, 2014

new webpage!

Here's another first for me! I have a website!

http://julieaffleck.wix.com/julie-affleck

I'm pretty excited to have it! Love the colours.........the polka dots. Too cute. My nephew did it for me today. He's pretty handy with the computer. And he didn't even complain! Really! Okay, yes I have selective hearing too. A little. Who wants to hear whining and complaining? Not me, no way, no how!I can ignore quite well, thank you very much. Of course that means I need to do my best not to complain and whine, too, because that's only fair. Hard sometimes.

If you have any comments about the webpage let me know! What you like, if you find any problems. Not that I can fix anything (I am NOT allowed to even try - there's reasons for that, trust me) but I can get Nicholas to do it. He promised..........no that was NOT a whine!

I'd love to hear what you think!

Oh, I feel so professional all of a sudden. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment